Tuesday, December 16, 2014

3D Paper Snowflakes


Keeping to the DIY Christmas ornament theme I seem to be on this week I thought I'd show you these 3D snowflakes I have been making. 

You can see how I make them using this tutorial by "One Good Thing by Jillee" found here.  It is one of my favorite blogs and her tutorials are very easy to follow.

These amazing snowflakes can be made any size you choose. The only limitation is the size of your paper.

3D paper snowflakes




 























They  are really fun hanging from the ceiling in a craft area like this.  Or from any ceiling.  They would be fantastic over your dining table during your Christmas dinner.




3D paper snowflakes
 
























Or in a window. I used two sizes together here. This window is 36" wide, and these can be made big enough to really make a statement.




Extra large paper snowflake
 



















And they work great as an alternative to a wreath on an interior door. 

























Or you could use them as part of a mantel display like this one at One Good Thing by Jullee.
 Be sure to visit here so see how 








No comments: