Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Coffee Creamer to Storage

 


















 
I am a coffee lover.  It is an absolute must in the morning. I drink mine with the original Coffee Mate creamer and I usually  put  those neat containers with the red lids into the recycle bin. 
Here's what I did with a few I saved.






All I did was remove the original plastic  label  and add a neat little labels with some white glue.  They stuck really well and I added some over the front of the label  so they would be easy to wipe clean. Here they are sitting on the back of my stove. 
















They are the perfect size to keep some of the items I use a lot, close at hand, for when I need them.



Update: These containers are the perfect size for pantry storage for a lot of baking items as well. The handy  pour spout makes them great for  baking soda and powder, yeast, sprinkles and cake decorations.  If you can think of other things please leave your ideas in the comments. 



I'd love to hear from you.
Please leave a comment and tell me
what you think of todays post.




No comments: