Friday, June 5, 2015

Got wet towels?

I've been working on a few bigger projects lately but managed to fit in this little sign that is to be a gift for a forever friend who had a trailer. She is one of those wonderfully beautiful people who seldom arrives from the city to enjoy her peaceful place without a car full of grandkids who want to have fun in the sun swimming and playing in the sand.



















I remember at the cottage when we were younger,  thing that was lacking the most was a permanent place to hang wet towels.  They were hung over any convenient door knob or lawn chair.  To be honest they were mostly left on the ground or floor right were they were dropped. 





































I thought a cool little sign/towel rack would come in handy so here it is.  I hope she loves it as much as I loved making it for her. It has a waxed finish to repel water so I'm hoping all those wet towels will find their way to the hooks.. What are the odds do you think,  If your were a gambling person would you put money on it... I know I wouldn't


No comments: