Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Years Resolution

Do you make New Years resolutions.  I have some years and I haven't on others.  The only one I actually remember keeping was when I resolved to quit smoking.  That was over 20 years ago and I am so grateful I kept that one.



This year I am going to try and fix one of my bad habits.  I have a terrible habit of starting a project and then jumping on to a new one before it's finished. This year I am going to resolve to complete every project I start. They don't have to be huge or complicated.  Just completed.  Not half finished and then forgotten.  I always feel bad when I come across something that I started and didn't finish.  So that is my resolution.  I resolve to finish all the projects I start. No putting them away because I thought of something new.

That's it.  Very simple, and hopefully doable.  What about you. Did you resolve to change anything this year?

To all my followers I wish a very Happy New Year, and thank you so much for reading this blog.

No comments: