Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

I found this little rocking chair at a yard sale and it was right in my price range.  I think I got the chair, the two tall plant stands and a few other smaller items for $15 total. 



















The woman having the sale said  it was her sons and he was in college now. I was quite happy that it was sturdy and had no broken rungs.  It was in really good shape.
























I used a bit of vinegar and water to get rid of a little grime, and a blob of peanut butter took care of the little sticker. 



















Two coats of the same peachy pink DIY chalky paint that was left over from a chalk board I had just done , and this little beauty was ready for it's new home...... almost.
























I chose Twinkle Twinkle, because this rocker was for my granddaughter and she is definitely my Little Star.

I'd love to hear from you.
Please leave a comment and tell me
what you think of todays post.

No comments: