Monday, November 24, 2014

Paint Colour Decisions.

Picking paint colours is one of the hardest things I do.
Right now'm looking for paint colours for our home.  Searching for the perfect colour is harder than you might think.  We have lived here for over two years  now and I have not changed the colour of a single room.  That is about to change though.

I was looking online for this colour from Benjamin Moore called Revere Pewter  because I read a few really good reviews where it was pitched as the perfect gray.  And I must agree, it is pretty darn close to being such a perfect neutral.  I have paint chips all over my house trying to see how it goes with everything. 

While searching for the perfect gray I fell in love with this Guilford Green from Benjamin Moore .  It is Benjamin Moore's colour of the year for 2015 and I think it goes so good with the Revere Pewter.

I thought I'd look up a few other colour's of the year and this one is from Sherwin Williams.  It's called Coral Reef   and I don't think there is another colour out there that would go with my gray and green picks  quite so .  So there you have it . My colour picks for all the wall in my home.  Now I have to choose a white that will compliment them all. You will have to stay tuned though to see where I actually use them.  I promise to post pics when each room is done. 


I'd love to hear from you.
Please leave a comment and tell me
what you think of todays post.

No comments: